Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Book ends ROCK!

My supervisor told me something really insightful…she does that sometimes. But she gave me a new mantra in a matter of speaking, to put things in a better perspective. It goes a little like this- I’m still working on the syntax for flow- I am a bookend; the Boss Man is the other, and without one of us, things will likely tumble and fall. This has prevented me from shaking this individual for believing I have nothing else to do besides creating a name badge for an event happening in a couple hours…this person knew of this for a while and when I could scrounge up something, she turns her nose. I gladly informed her my source of this beautiful last minute project had left for the day. I wanted to continue and say ‘deal with it punk’…but I refrained.

No comments:

Post a Comment